EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Construction & the Built Environment obtained in 1980 from the Technical Institute for Constructors of the City of Cesena “Leonardo da Vinci”, with a score of 60/60.
- Degree in Civil Engineering Sec. Building achieved on 30/06/1987 at the University of Bologna with a score of 100/100.
- Thesis discussed at the Institute of Architecture and Urbanism of the Faculty of Engineering, with advisor Prof. Carlo Monti and co-advisors Architects Guido Ronzani and Giovanni Agostini with the title: “The system of public parks on the first hill in Bologna – Proposed Project of the Path “Ca’ del Vento”.
- State examination for the qualification as professional Engineer obtained in the second session of the academic year 1987.
- Registration with the Board of Engineers of the Province of Forlì in February 1988 and subsequent transfer to the Board of Engineers of the Province of Bologna on 31/05/1989 with the number: 4331/A